|Your cart is currently empty|
Please note that one serving is 4 grams of organic food powder, which equates to what will fit into the enclosed scoop. There are approximately 112 servings per bottle.
Over the past few years, I've received numerous requests from clients all over the world asking for one blend of the most important vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients that we need to take daily for optimal nourishment and protection against degenerative disease. Many want a comprehensive formula that brings together the best of our greens, acerola cherry vitamin C powder, whole food formula for bone and dental support, and our vitamin D-3 and Homocysteine Care blends.
I began development of this formula in early 2013, and I'm grateful to finally bring it to our catalogue to simplify choices for many of our clients who want to take less supplements but still have peace of mind that they are optimally supporting all major organ systems.
Each serving of our organic whole food multi includes the following:
All of the most important whole food minerals (including calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, and silica) needed for optimally healthy bones and teeth, all from organic green vegetables
The key B vitamins (B-12, B-6, and Folate) that are essential for preventing arterial disease through everyday buildup of homocysteine
Over 600 mg of organic acerola cherry powder for its abundance of the full vitamin C complex for tissue strength and wound healing
A wide range of richly pigmented antioxidants (primarily betalain and a number of carotenoids) for inside-out protection against damage caused by excess free radicals that make their way into our bodies
2,000 IU of vitamin D-3 to support optimal immune system and skeletal strength and prevent chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia caused by D deficiency
Over 600 mg of organic pomegranate fruit powder, nature's only source of punicalagin, a powerful antioxidant that can actually accelerate the rate at which your body reverses atherosclerosis. Punicalagin can also lower damaged cholesterol (oxidized LDL), which is vital for people who aren't careful in avoiding animal foods cooked at high temperatures. Punicalagin is also known for its ability to normalize blood pressure in those with hypertension.
The main challenge was coming up with the right combination of organic foods to meet all of my goals for this formula. As a part of the development process, I made a trip to California to learn more about which organically grown vegetables and fruits offer the broadest and richest nutrient profiles.
The goal was to include a select number of nourishing and cleansing organic foods that are easily assimilated into our bloodstream and cells, and that have virtually zero potential to trigger digestive issues.
I was able to meet all of my requirements for this organic whole food multi with a proprietary blend of the following six foods:
Each serving of 6 vegetable-based capsules provides a minimum of 500 mg of each of these six ingredients. This was the intention - to provide substantial amounts of powerhouse foods, not just trace amounts of a mish-mash of a few dozen plants and herbs. Approximately 30 pounds of fresh foods go into each pound of organic food powder, so small amounts of these organic food powders do a lot to enhance health, and I've included at least half a gram of each of the six foods listed above in each serving. To the best of my knowledge, there's no other formula out there that comes within a country mile of offering this level of nutritional value.
Organic Pomegranates to Help Prevent Heart Disease, Stroke, and Cancer
The one food that I am most excited to have in this whole food multi is organic pomegranate fruit. As mentioned above, punicalagin that is naturally abundant in pomegranates can actually help melt away plaque in our arteries. A study published in 2004 saw patients with severe carotid artery blockages experience a 30 percent reduction in atherosclerotic plaque after drinking just one ounce of pomegranate juice daily for a full year. Patients that didn't ingest pomegranate juice experienced a 9 percent increase in their atherosclerotic plaque. (1)
The normalization of high blood pressure and reduction in platelet aggregation that occurs with regular intake of antioxidants in pomegranates naturally lead to lowered risk of strokes and heart attacks. (2)
Some studies have shown that compounds in pomegranates can actually prevent vascular changes that promote tumour growth in animals. So regular intake of pomegranates may actually inhibit breast cancer, prostate cancer, colon cancer, and even some types of leukemia. (3,4)
Organic Red Beets to Promote Healthy Blood Flow and Improve Endurance During Exercise
From day one of research and development for this formula, I was intent on including organic red beets for their many health benefits.
Studies suggest that regular intake of red beets can significantly lower risk of heart disease due to their natural nitrate content; our bodies convert natural nitrates into nitric oxide, which promotes healthy blood flow and pressure. (5)
One study even showed that consumption of red beetroot juice can increase endurance during exercise, making red beets especially useful to performance athletes or those whose activities of daily living are hampered by poor respiratory fitness. (6)
Optimal Vitamin D Status for Immune System Strength and Healthy Bones and Teeth
To optimally support bone and dental health, as well as immune system strength, I've included 2,000 IU of vitamin D-3 per serving, as I consistently find that most people are highly deficient in vitamin D without regular supplementation, and even those who get exposure to sunlight during warmer months can often use a minimum of 2,000 to 3,000 IU of D-3 daily.
Vitamin D deficiency is arguably the most common nutrition-related cause of chronic fatigue syndrome and general aches and pains; I regularly find that people who have suffered for years with chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia experience significant improvement just by bringing their 25 hydroxy D level up to the 50 to 60 ng/dL range.
In my experience, 2,000 IU of D-3 is a good minimum amount in conjunction with the calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, silica, and vitamin C provided in this formula to optimally support strong bones and teeth.
Full Vitamin C Complex from Acerola Cherries for Tissue Strength and Wound Healing
The large amount of natural vitamin C per serving is also intended to support gum health and efficient healing of everyday niggles - the full vitamin C complex isn't a substitute for over-the-counter anti-inflammatories like ibuprofen, but I find that people who are consistent with their natural vitamin C intake tend to suffer less everyday aches, and heal efficiently from injuries like back sprains and strains. If you're not taking some form of natural vitamin C daily or eating a good amount of foods that are naturally rich in C, I highly recommend giving it a try.
Vitamins B-12, B-6, and Folate to Prevent Build-up of Homocysteine
To prevent build-up of homocysteine in the body and associated arterial disease, I've also included optimal amounts of vitamins B-12 and B-6 to work in conjunction with folate that is naturally abundant in the three organic greens that serve as the foundation of this formula: organic oat grass, organic barley grass, and organic kale leaf. Keeping our homocysteine level relatively low is essential to preventing cardiovascular disease and neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer's and Parkinson's.
Richly Coloured Antioxidants for Natural Protection Against Sunburn
The rich antioxidant-containing pigments in the organic greens, acerola fruit, beet root, and pomegranate fruit offer significant protection against free radical damage, which translates to lowered risk of all types of cancer.
This whole food multi is especially rich in betalain and carotenoid pigments that, when ingested regularly, offer some level of inside-out natural protection against sunburn by UV rays.
If you're not taking any other supplements, I feel that 6 capsules of this organic whole food multi daily is a good amount to offer optimal nourishing and protective effects.
Please click here to view the label for our Organic Whole Food Multi:
This special blend of organic foods is free of dairy, gluten, soy, eggs, corn, nuts, shellfish, pesticides, herbicides, sweeteners, dissolvents, and preservatives.
Suggested Serving Size: One scoop (included), equal to 4 grams, approximately 1.5 average tablespoons.
If you're not completely satisfied with the quality of our organic whole food multi, simply let me know and I'll authorize an immediate refund, minus shipping and handling, no questions asked. It's typically difficult to offer such a satisfaction guarantee with food supplements since individual circumstances vary widely; this is the extent to which I believe that we've crafted an organic whole food vitamin and mineral supplement that is highly nourishing and protective for grown-ups and kids alike.
Please note that for children under 12 years of age, the suggested amount is half a scoop daily - each pouch comes with an accompanying scoop for easy measuring.
1. Aviram M, Rosenblat M, Gaitini D, et al. Pomegranate juice consumption for 3 years by patients with carotid artery stenosis reduces common carotid intima-media thickness, blood pressure and LDL oxidation. Clin Nutr 2004;23(3):423-33.
2. Aviram M, Dornfeld L, Rosenblat M, et al. Pomegranate juice consumption reduces oxidative stress, atherogenic modifications to LDL, and platelet aggregation:studies in humans and in atherosclerotic apolipoprotein E-deficient mice. Am J Clin Nutr 2000;71(5):1062-76. Aviram M, Dornfeld L. Pomeganate juice consumption inhibits serum angiotensin coverting enzyme activity and reduces systolic blood pressure. Atherosclerosis 2001;158(1):195-8.
3. Kim ND, Mehta R, Yu W, et al. Chemopreventive and adjuvant therapeutic potential of pomegranate (Punica granatum) for human breast cancer. Breast Cancer Res Treat 2002;71(3):203-17.
4. Kohno H, Suzuki R, Yasui Y, et al. Pomegranate seed oil rich in conjugated linolenic acid suppresses chemically induced colon carcinogenesis in rats. Cancer Sci 2004;95(6):481-6.
5. Coles L, Clifton P. Effect of beetroot juice on lowering blood pressure in free-living, disease-free adults: a randomized, placebo-controlled trial. Nutr J. 2012; 11: 106
6. Jones A, et al. Beetroot Juice Boosts Stamina. University of Exeter; September 19, 2012
Reasons for Ensuring Optimal Vitamin D Status
There's a growing mountain of evidence that indicates that having enough vitamin D in your body is essential to reducing your risk of every disease that we know of. Every single one, no exaggeration.
In particular, vitamin D deficiency is strongly linked to increased risk of experiencing the following:
Cancers of the breast, ovary, prostate, colon, esophagus, pancreas, and leukemia. A study published in the American Journal of Clinical Medicine in 2007 found that women who ingested 1,100 IUs of vitamin D and 1200 mg of calcium daily reduced their risk of developing cancer by 70%. (7)
Diabetes types 1 and 2. (8,9)
Osteomalacia - chief complaint is typically generalized aches and pains throughout muscles and bones, often misdiagnosed as fibromyalgia or chronic fatigue syndrome. (12)
Multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, and other autoimmune illnesses. (13,14,15,16)
Colds, flus, and other infectious diseases like tuberculosis.
Rickets, which occurs at about six months of age in children who are vitamin D deficient. Presenting signs are typically skeletal deformities, growth retardation, and muscle weakness. (17)
7. Lappe JM, Travers-Gustafson D, Davies KM, Recker RR, Heaney RP. Vitamin D and calcium supplementation reduces cancer risk: results of a randomized trial. Am J Clin Nutr 2007; 85(6):1586-1591.
8. Hypponen E, Laara E, Jarvelin M-R, Virtanen SM. Intake of vitamin D and risk of type 1 diabetes: a birth-cohort study. Lancet 2001;358:1500-1503.
9. Pittas AG, Dawson-Hughes B, Li T, et al. Vitamin D and calcium intake in relation to type 2 diabetes in women. Diabetes Care 2006:29:650-56.
10. Boonen S, Bischoff-Ferrari A, Cooper C, Lips P, Ljunggren O, Meunier PJ, Reginster JY. Addressing the musculoskeletal components of fracture risk with calcium and vitamin D: a review of the evidence. Calcif Tissue Int 2006; 78(5):257-70.
11. Chapuy MC, Arlot ME, Duboeuf F, Brun J, Crouzet B, Arnaud S, Delmas PD, Meunier PJ. Vitamin D3 and calcium to prevent hip fractures in elderly women. N Engl J Med 1992; 327(23):1637-1642.
12. Holick, M.F. Vitamin D deficiency: What a Pain it is. Mayo Clin. Proc. 2003; 78(12): 1457-1459.
13. Munger KL, Zhang SM, O�Reilly E, Hernan MA, Olek MJ, Willett WC, Ascherio A. Vitamin D intake and incidence of multiple sclerosis. Neurology 2004; 62(1):60-5.
14. Munger KL, Levin LI, Hollis, BW, Howard NS, Ascheino A. Serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D levels and risk of multiple sclerosis. JAMA 2006; 296:2832-2838.
15. Ponsonby A-L, McMichael A, and van der Mei I. Ultraviolet radiation and autoimmune disease: insights from epidemiological research. Toxocology 2002;181-182:71-78.
16. Merlino LA, Curtis J, Mikuls TR, Cerhan JR, Criswell LA, and Saag KG. Vitamin D intake is inversely associated with rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis & Rheumatism 2004; 50(1):72-77.
17. Gallo, R.L., Eisenberg, D., Hewison, M., Hollis, B.W., Adams, J.S., Bloom, B.R., Modlin, R.L. 2006. Toll-like receptor Triggering of a vitamin D-mediated human antimicrobial response. ScienceXpress. 3:1770-1773.